Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, January 24, 2010

24th JAn 2010 (sun) - =/

Hmm..end of another week liao..
Fast..too fast..
papa go ply mahjong liao.lolx.*muacks*
me n my sis go surf on d net for symting d both of us cn ply lor.
Surf ha surf ha..
i found a website game call~ QUIJA BOARD ONLINE GAME
Aiyer..creepy..but i stil click it *chuckles*
thn inside d website is under 15 kenot play.
im 19.^^not a prob...but i wasnt dare to sign in tat site so i wait for my sis who was downstairs drinking water.
lolx.yaya.call me a scady cat.watver u lk.
thn at last.sign in lor..my sis jiao sit on d bed.
v ask Q thn TAT THING wil ans la
i knpo its fake..but quite fun la
better thn v risk our life go ply real geh.
which i WONT
ply ha ply ha.
suddenly gt creepy kid sings *u kno la*
suddenly got a ghostly face appear n shout loud loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes me n my sis screams even louder!!!!!
xP!!!but it reli hak dou ngor lo!
Stupid!ask wrong ting sure wil likdat geh.
Some i webcam d video of us..
so everyting was recorded!!!
ahahaha
duno i wana upload here or not leh.
but my muka mcm baru bangun.so.better dun.
But d way me n my sis reacted n scream WAS SO DAMN HILARIOUS
cnt stop LOL wen v watch bak d video..
u guys cn go try lar.^^

DAMN!wen i was typing tis suddenly got doggy bark!
>.< yao kena hak dou jor!
Oh ya.papa bring us to MV jln jln after send mami to work.
Thn papa say gt one high sandal he wana buy for my sis for cny.
Quite nice.cheap oso rm49.90..*cheap..rite* xP
Thn d sales girl say 2is for rm80 oni.
Thn papa straight away say "ah..cn buy for mami also!"
i look at papa n say "SOOOOOOOOOO INSULTING!ur daughter here,is standing nxt to u.but u din ask her wan it or nt..xP" (jz wana kacau papa oni)
Papa say he kno i dun wear tis kind of shoe wor..
fine fine..i ady plan wat i wan anyway..but i wan sneakers too.
ahh~sneakers i buy wif my own $$$ after cny ba..
i gt a sport shoe..but is those basketball High Top ler...
Lolx..n its a bit big.
^^nvm lor.
thn d sandals gt a thick heel.
i ask my sis try on both shoe.
OMG!same height wif me!
NO NO NO NO NO
she cnt buy tis!
thn i keep mumbling NO NO NO.
whr cn leh.hmph!i mst get sumting tat has heels too!xP
aiya..i accept d fact tat im short.SO???
Girl short nvm ma..not a BIG prob also.lolx.
anyway.i kno one day my sis wil b taller thn me geh.
fine~

(rumours says Yoona had surgery b4..i c d b4 n after pics..n i cn c her nose is diff!anyway..alot of on9 goers argue..some say is bad photo some say is a commend ting in korea to hv a surgery.well. All i hv to say is...yes or no if she do or doesnt hv d surgery.wat is has got to do wif u???mind ur own business. How wud she feel..she has d rite to do watever she wants.if she feels is rite to do it..thn pls lt her b. To me..i'll stil support her no matter wat...i love her looks i love her talent! Ntg or any surgery wun chg my mind..i lk Jessica n Yuri too..abit..of cz i love Yoona MOST but tae young n soo young oso not bad!hehe^^love SNSD ah!!! gee gee gee gee gee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment