Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I seems to post alot today...ANGRY AH!!!!

Do u know how many tings i have to do in a day!!!!
Im reli tired!
I vacuum n mop d whole house. I cook for my dogs
I wash all d dishes! n hang all my clothes!
Thn papa keep urging me to do tings faster~
Im not a robot..im not perfect...i ady try to do ting fast!
But end up...u sound lk u dun lk it..
Thn keep asking me to do tings faster..say wana go pick mami up liao.
I still nid to chg gua!?
Im wearing basketball jersey for sake...reli i cn go out tis way???
Sure??i wear at hum,mum oso complain ady...
Wen i wana chg..i cn feel tat u dun lk it...
FINE...i told my papa i dun wana go.
great.
Im not mad at my papa..its all my fault.
Yeah.i dun wana talk much!

I gt a cal frm Blake...wen he say Hello oni.
I straight away say "sori.i dun wana talk now.bye"
Thn i cut off d line..im kinda rude to him..>.<
Sorry,Blake...i din mean it..u cal at d wrong timing..
I dun mean to b rude..im jz vy angry..

"R u ok?"
Yeah.im fine.jz moody.
"wana tel me y?"
Its a small matter.
"tel me lar.."
I dun wana bother u.go enjoy ur dinner.
"i wun b able to enjoy it if u r moody..i'll keep tinking abt it."
~5mins ltr~
"ding dong..r u thr?y din reply me??izit i vy fan??"
No...u r not annoying..seriously..i'll talk to u after ur dinner.GO.
"NO.no means no!i dun wan u to go thru tis alone.im here now.so tell me!"

Thn i tel him lor...
Blake say i vy fast angry...but cnt blame me oso...im quite stress...
HMmmm...
Thn Blake says he is willing to learn Chocolate Love dance wif me..
As long i dun angry now..
^^aagree!!!im not angry liao!kekeke..
Rmb wat u promise. I dun mind teaching u. xP

P/S~ I guess im ok now...all thx to my buddy,Blake!^^muacks..hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment