Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27th Jan 2010 (wed) - disappointment

=(
Today i pack n wash d whole fridge myself ler...^^
It luks so clean n tidy ^^ n i get everyting done less thn an hour ^^
I tink i'll pack my room tml...c mood lor~
T.T d plc whr Princeton bite me has gone Blue-black ady..
N it hurts...i mean physically! it reli hurts...
Whenever i press d swalloen part it hurts...
Haiz~n it luks lk its getting bigger too >.<

Papa came hum n say after fecth mami oni go nite market wor.
I was lk oO huh?its goin to b late cz my mami work til 930.
Papa say this few weeks nite market goin to close at late hours.
Ok..
Ntg to do after i finish my dinner.
So,i dance..
^^ practice my Chocolate Love dance move.
^^ yeap...getting better!
I was suprise tat i get Blakey's msg..
Saying hw much he was not used by not sms-ing me.
Haha~trust me...ltr u wil get use to it...
Hmmm...WAIT!!!!NO!!!!
Dun u dare get used to it! xP...
Anyway..he says thr is so much tat he wana hear frm me...
Wana know how im goin to get my cny clothes..my trips..n stuff
Awww.u're sweet~ ^^
Oh yeap..i told him im in love wif a guy at last..
N he was so shock!
He keep asking wen it happen!
Haahahahah!
He is sooooooooooo cute wen he panics!
But thn ltr i told him it was nikhchun thn he oni relief!
^^hahaha..
Thn he say nikhchun is belong to Yoona oni.
He now also listen to SNSD becuz i ask him too~

Anyway~it was a disappointment~
i din go nite market~
It rain~
SUCKY weather!!!!!
Rain at te bloody wrong timing ah~
Ish~
no mood to type ady!


P/S~nikhchun cutey!^^

ref="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjtgRbqhcwEimFUbdUN0U6jurj2gcx7p6f_Xik2MogQJKb64trlNcZCLwLZhn35yT4P69wLo-BsrZ6HJbMtOOOI9DuVwbhyphenhyphenKIFQzKpULsimQInj1m1e3aw6n68DGJeNkC3bGvrB7TL9c47n/s1600-h/3949919948_1bca2e482b.jpg">

No comments:

Post a Comment