Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20th Jan 2010 - shopping..window shopping^^



Yeap...my sis din go skul today.
So i woke up at 12pm~geng leh~
im not a pig,Blake!usually i wake up *am n sleeps at 2am..=="
NOt everyday i cn enjoy my sleeps!
Somemore everyday must wake up wif headache!
Pillow prob~i oso duno hw ler~
Papa send me n my sis to McD at damansara thr...
Cz my sis wana make her myKad..
Thn at mcd thr beside our table got a group of indian students..
College geh..IM NOT A RACIST
At 1st all thy do is laugh out loud annoyingly..
Thn gt a indian couple laa~
Thy kiss nvm...but d bf yao touch d gal...lk sexually gem!
EIYER!i ady tengah headache..c thm like thm,makes me wana PUKE!
It's disgusting OK!
Told joe abt it cz v tengah sms ma~
He say im jealous~
WTF?JEALOUS OF THM???hahaaha..r u trying to be funi?
im not jealous of stupid ugly couple!
Im not mean kay~its te truth!
I wana say to thm "go get a hotel or sumting"
SUCKS ok!
i wana chg my ic pic la...
My ic pic vy BLEKK..
bt papa say wen ard 21,thy wil ask us to chg again..
OK..fine
Went to Midvalley~papa ask us go c our cny clothes...
^^ say two tings i wanted~
Yeap..it's similiar to those two dress up thr~
But each of tat dress cost at rm130..
O.O
For some of u its not expensive~but hey,i aint a big spender..
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee tis dress becuz is nice cute n short..
Hehe..i dun lk longer thn tat.
Becuz short ppl jz cnt wear skirt!it'll make their thighs look fat!
Seriously..take not..its a fashion NO-NO 101.
xP..cz im short..n i kno hw it'll luk lk.hehe
But this two dress ner~its wat i want~
duno yet lar~
I always get bored vy fast!
Hahaha..^^somemore nid to buy shoe leh...
I duno wan sneakers or shoes...
HOW???
Aiyah~cny stil long rite~~~
NO!thats wat papa say!(break my semangat tim xP thx)
he say vy fat~okok...
So...i decide to get my cny dress next wk lor...
Cn ler gua..
^^

P/S~ i told my dad wat HE said...in the past..wen i needed his help..my papa cpuldnt blieve he's would've say tat to me...eventhough he knew HE was tat type of ppl!
But v cnt do anyting lor...that's his attitude..

^^blog tml..i hope~

No comments:

Post a Comment