Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, January 10, 2010

11th Jan 2010 ~sweet sweet memories~ Pt.1

This is one of the very best Sweet Sweet Memories i had...=)
Thinking it bak,put a BIG smile on my face...=D

Remember the day i was hanging out with my buddies...
YOU were so gorgeous in ur long cloak....jz lk a live anime guy out frm comic.
u were getting so much attention wen ppl ard the shopping mall stare at u....
but u put ALL ur attention on me...*awww*
Remember wen u walk to fast....
n i was always busy sms-ing(walking slow)
u always turn back ard n wait til i was by ur side again.*sweet*
i say " go la...i can one la...wun lost gua"
thn u say "i kno...but...i will nvr lt u walk alone...i'll always b by ur side"
*sweet*

Thn wen i order my food..u'll kno juz wat i want...n wat i dont...hehe..
Cant finish...u help jiao help me....=)
But always teach me how to save $$$ dun waste it...
okok...

V went to watch movie...duno y te heck te cinema is soooooo DAMN COLD!!!
>
I got bring my jacket....cover my whole body jor geh...
BUT...my legs were freakin cold!
Im sure i was freezing...some more nid to spend...an hour++ in the cinema.
My hand accidently touch urs wen i was taking my drink...
U turn n look at me....
"R u cold???"
thnn u saw i took up my legs n cross it....
U smile some more (ppl tengah cold u smile x.x)
The next thing i knew,u took off ur long cloak n cover me with it....
*sweet*
i ask u..."u not cold meh?"
u say " no.no...whr gt"

i immediately touch ur face n arm....OMG!LIKE TOUCHING ICE!
frm thr...i knew u really mean it wen u 1st told me...
U'll take care of me...^^

I like the way u treat me...
N always thr whenever i needed someone...
U always pay 110% to me wen i was talking...
The way u talk to me...is way softer thn ur normal talk...
All the tngs u hv done for me is super sweet....
I will always love u my bff....
People always thought u were my BF but still...v kno te real deal...=)

Like u said.....
"im ending a old year of 2009 with u with Happiness....n now im starting a new year with u wuth even more Happiness!"

Thanks,Blake...i'd say the same2.....
Some where in my heart,u'll always b a part of it...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment