Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, January 29, 2010

29th Jan 2010 (Fri) - erm?

Actually~i update alot ytd rite~ it was all for Thursday punye...@@
oO? nvm la~u guys kno hw blurr i m...xP..im lazy to correct it also.
Friday~yeap..cleaning day.=(
But i kinda lazy today..duno y. oO?
So i tell papa tat im going to wash d toilet~
Thn papa ask me tml oni mop n vacuum d whole hse lor~ok~
Wash toilet~wash clothes~
After d clean up...watch Beauty n d Geek ler..thn papa call.
Ask me whether i bath jor mei.i say havent.wana watch finish my show sin.
He say ok..but must b quick.cz ltr after he come hum wif my sis.
Wana go grandma hse...[means thy sure ply Mahjong]
After hanging d clothes to dry..went up to my room to c wat to wear.
I jz nid a Tshirt.but cnt find d simple one.lolx!
i wash my hair..after changing,realise my hp gt msg.
Blake says he wana chat~ok..
n Joe saying tat d othr nite i find him but he asleep ady.
i was lk HUH?I DID?OK~BUT I $GET Y I FIND U WOR~
Lolx!thn he say gv me time to tink~ok...
Blake ask wat i was doin~

Blake : yOu???wash toilet?! Unbelievable!!!!
Me :Wat unbelievable??? i does do all tis stuff.y was it weird??
Blake :Teen girls dun lk doin hsework especially wash toilet.so geli.
Me :geli wat??own toilet wat~not go clean othr ppl's one.n btw.im not an average teen gal.plus.im almost adult. i tink?

Thn he call me...but he laugh oni..=="
I wonder izit he too much exam gv him stress until his brain damage liao.
Hmm~must be...
wat's more funny is he say in d end...
Duno wat wat "u will b a vy nice wife one day"
WIFE???dude!seriously...wen i c u.im gona kill u.
Wife!hahahaha...tat one day is a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time to come. xP

Went to grandma hse at last...tak nampak grandma oso. hahaha.
She must hv went to my Uncle Joe's hse jor..
Actuali,my grandma n uncle Joe stay few hse away oni [2hse away] lolx.
I eat d mee n mihun thn take some cili..
MY GOD!!!! im gonna cry!
I cn eat reli spicy food..but tis cili is too much!extremely hot!
I drink 2cups of cold water oso din help..
All i kno is my face gone red.
Thn ply wif Kingston..he's so cute..^^
thn i carry him wen his mum wana go make milk.
He's mum ask me to b careful..tat King will bite ppl's shoulder. (*o*)
But thn i guess King was distracted to d earphone ard my neck...hehe..
My mp3 earphone...he keep pulling n luking at it..thn at last.
He pt it at his ears..Clever Boy!!^^ *jeje sayang ah*
Thn wen his mum saw him playin ma lt him ply sin lor..thn she watch movie.
After awhile,King gt bored thn he luk at his mum n shout
NEN NEN
hahaha..so many times somemore!lolx.
Me n my cuzin decide to go to her hse...since al d small cuzin thr.
Reach in their hse oni my Aunty take d astro controller n wana poke it at my stomach.
But my reaction fast!tak kena.keke.
Me n my aunt crazy geh. xP
Sit in d living room wif my cuzin sis..she felt bored thn she ask me
"wana drink alcohol?"
Huh?oO?u gt?
"Gt.u wan?but alcohol level not high la~"
ooo~Ok..if u wan i oso ok geh.
"vy nice one..its mix wif juice..bought it frm langkawi"

Juz thn all d small kids come down.not reli small la
3 form1 1standard2..lolx.
Thn my cuzin bro,Andrew..which oni 13..say wana drink Kampai..[d alcohol thingy]
Me,my sis my cuzin sis,andrew n eugene share a bottle...
Ok..it taste smell lk ribena but...IT DONT TASTE LK IT xP
Is d part wen d juice go down ur throat,u cn feel hotness at ur throat..*.*
Andrew drink almost whole bottle.Char [my cuzin sis] jz say her bro is an alcoholic
Lolx.i Agree.
Went up..in Char room..all jz sit down..ntg to do..
Haha!thn i ma decide i do my Dance routine. [too boring liao]
I on d song SORRYSORRY by Super Junior...
N do d famous dance..d chorus part ^^ *wink wink*
Thn Andrew ask me to teach him..ok lor..
He was lk so excited abt it ^^ to learn..saying hw cool it luks.
I teach him chorus part oni..he get to dance..not well..but gud..cz he learn it less thn an hour wor..

Thn eugene start to 4low oso..eugene's sis oso..haha..my sis also..
keke..but my sis shy wor..if u dnce gud..thr's ntg to b shy of lor..*wink*
Gt msg frm Blake..he complain say i reply him late.
I say sorry cz i was dancing.
Opps!i guess i shouldnt hv told him i was dancing.
"WHY U CN DANCE FOR THM BUT NOT ME?!"
err~shy gua...i wil..nxt time.wen i hv performance...
"WEN IS TAT??"
hey!y al big capital!?
"angry ma~"
aiyor...wat is thr to b angry?i will show u my dance nxt time k..dun lao gai..guai la
"promise?"
yess
"^^ok..u cn go dance.finish come find me oh~"

Dance SORRYSORRY for quite sumtime.
Thn ANDREW say dance another song tat i kno..he wana learn..
i kno thr's oni one song i LOVE...CHOCOLATE LOVE...but i dun tink he'll dance along.
thn i start d song of SNSD..
thy al sit down n watch me..@@ ok...
Thn after finish d chorus part Eugene's sis say
"why u so sexy one....."

SEXY?????i was jz wearing a short n tee...hw sexy tat cn b??
Thn i realise she was saying d way i dance..
oh..hm~sexy?well..i duno..thx for d complitement..i guess..
thn duno wat happen lar~
Eugene's sis,Alicia.. vy rude to her bro..
Thn i jz tell her she still nid to respect him cz he's elder!
Thn she vy rude ge la.i oso duno wat to say liao.duno hw to say.
IF U WANT RESPECT FRM PPL,1ST,U HV TO RESPECT TAT PERSON N TAT'S D ONI WAY TO GAIN RESPECT!!!!

Ish~papa play until 1am plus....@@
Thn me n my sis wana eat tosai..keke..papa my dabao lor..
Reach home almost 2am..stil cn eat...sure goin to gain weight liao..T.T
After tat jiao wana sleep liao..wun fat oso fake lor..

P/S~i din kno u sleep liao,sor chu!lolx..sorry to keep u waiting..nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment