Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26th Jan 2010 (Tues) - angry~shock~tired


I woke at 8am to bath my doggies today.
Why at this early hour?
Cz d sun isnt tat hot n d weather isnt tat windly~
I ask Princeton to go in his cage but he dun care!juz ignored me!
Thn i ma go carry him la!\HE BITE ME!
I beh tahan i hit him HARD HARD wif newspaper!
Until he hide under d bicycle!
Wen i get angry~thy reli scare geh~
Baby luk at me thn i jz say "u go sit at d stairs thr!"
Thn she quickly run to d stairs n jump up.kekeke
Geng leh! ^^
Of course it hurts my heart wen i hv to beat thm
But i hv to teach thm.wat's wrong n rite~

I recieve call frm Blake.
He n his family goin to Aust to celebrate cny wif Bryann ler~
Uncle n aunty is goin by a week earlier.
Wat was suprising was Aunty ask me follow thm~
^^thx....but,i cnt leave my family ler....=)
Thn Aunty say bring my whole family go wor...=)
But reli cnt ler~we hv our own trip too ^^
Thx for inviting anyway~^^thx.
Bryann cnt come bak tis yr..he got big exam too!
Blake says he's worried he cnt come bak until after cny wor...
So he might not b able to join my trip.
[its ok Blakey...after cny,i find a day make another trip tat u cn go..ok?=)]

My sis say..thy r lk my IN-LAWS wor..ish~
Mane ade! ppl is juz being polite ^^
I loveeeeeeee their mum Aunty Tai...^^
Last time i rebonding tat time..i sit beside her n chat for almost whole day ^^
thn Bryann n Blake jz stand bside wondring wen's d chance i cn talk to thm.
Hahaha..but Aunty Tai is so fun!
^^love u aunty~

Papa bring me n my sis go some where near TS thr makan..
Wen wana cross tat time.
I duno wat came into my mind!
I jz cross wen thr's a SPEEDING myvi come on my direction!
I manage to jump bak inside~or not i sure habis jor~
@@ even papa oso shout~he was shock too...
Sorry...i din kno wat i was tinking in my mind at tat moment~
I reli cnt rmb wat's in my mind!
I oni rmb d car was juz inches away frm me as it pass by~

We went to Ts...papa ask wat clothes i wan thn jz buy
C d rite one thn lt him kno~
Went to PDI...FOS...GIORDANO...NIKE...TIMBERLAND...
Err...nope..ntg i wanted..
Thn papa decide to go MV lor~
Went to FOS again!lolx.
Cz papa wana buy wallet..
but at last he cnt make his decision.din buy.xP
Thn i bring papa go c d rm130 dress tat i wanted in Pink Pussy Cat
Papa jz say "wah..tat one ah?d one lk micheal jackson shirt ah?"
x.x SO BAD! he say it was not nice!
Fine..somemore say it luk lk wat MJ wears! whr gt wor!!!!
Thn we went to SEED...i saw d exact dress i post here last few days!
^^happy....
Thn papa say Ok...but i din enter te shop..i jz stand outside n tink..
cz d dress is quite long..for me la..n i want a short one!
==" so i tel papa tat i dun wan it...
i told papa tat d dress will make me luk even shorter~
u kno wat papa said!
"u are short wat!"
T.T evil!thn my papa n my sis laugh!
I kno i kno im short!watever!

Thn i saw tis cute tiny handbag..
It was full wif roses!
i want it but im not sure..
papa say EIYER~
thn he complains tat i hv many bag!
Im lk DUDE...i have lots of bag!but not handbag!
ISHH!!!!!my adidas,nike n tropicana life bag wun suit my dress OK!
At last my sis n my mum bought their High Sandals..i duno wat thy call for those type of shoes.

Hmmm...papa say tml wana go nite market..
Sounds fine to me...maybe i cn get my pants thr.
Cz i reli hav no idea..whr to buy my shorts.^^
Yeah...nite market may not be a branded shop..but thy do hv nice stuff thr AS well.
So im gonna try my luck n c if thr's anyting i wan frm nite market.

Reach home ard 11pm..papa wana gv me 100 to buy tings
but i ask him to keep d money
i want tat ting thn he oni pay for me ba~
^^

Fingers crossed ^^

P/S~i love you,nikhchun...xP...he's kinda cute ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment