Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

25th Jan 2010 (mon) - wow

wow..its monday jor. oO?
Aish~Blake's kinda busy this few days.
I dun even dare find him! xP *he's gonna kill me once he read this*
Not i dun wana find u.but Bro,u r having exam.
Tak kan i go kacau kacau u,rite~
Plus,i've promise to pui u after ur exam wat ^^
Last time i used to sms NON STOP.
From the time i wake up til i sleep >.<
My family members wil always complain y i cnt pt down my hp jz for even 5mins!
Lolx..well..its hard..
But nw,i've control myself~
N i kinda lazy to chat at times (depends who im sms-ing wif)
But at times im reli busy.
Like this week.
Im gonna b reli freakin busy!
Gonna pack my room~d kitchen~living room~
Aish!WHOLE HOUSE!
Watch SNSD videos on youtube.im goin to b crazy liao! xP...
My sis oso say im crazy.kekeke..abit.
Nice n funny mar~Yuri so funny n cute at times! ^^
N thy all live under one roof!so fun lor!^^
Im still in love wif Chocolate love among all d songs!^^
I've learn d dance too ^^....hahaha
i luk lk as if im reli free rite
Act~im not!lolx...
I will do my duty in a rush~seems fun~=)

SNEAKERS or SANDALS??????
GOD!HELP ME!!!!!!
=(

P/S~missed you Bryann =) how's d weather in Aust?

No comments:

Post a Comment