Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Friday, January 15, 2010

14th Jan 2010 - Hmmm

My dad came home early ^^ cz he later wana go low yat wo..
Wana buy DVD-R n CD-R....cz he wan me to help him burn some MP3~
Actually...i dun feel gud now..wat i meant was tat my head now is kinda hurting me..
I tink is my pillow probelm..=.=" nid to change jor...
Reli hate headache!Spoil my mood oni.
Sorry i din reply ur msg ah...to some of u...Sure u al feel pelik y i din reply.
Especially u,Blake....u sure tot sumting bad or im angry at u ...(sumting likdat)^^
Well,im not...just not feeling well...=(

I clean up n feed my doggy...thn go bath...
Thn juz sit in te room listen to my MP3 on loud speaker...=)
Im currently listening to TikTok sang by Kesha! ^^
Love her nah...^^she sound sooo nice n she's actuali quite leng lui oh^^ better looks thn Lady Gaga..^^
I just sit in my room with the towel hanging ard my head...
My hair almost dry luu~
Ish,headache oso cn wash hair.lolx.
but i nid2wash ma~
Almost everyday i wash it neh..=.= duno y.

Oh ya...my hair seems to be getting redder..=P lolx...
Weird weird neh...duno y....luckily i not whole head red lor..phewww

Papa knock on my door,he say get ready...
i look at the time,its almost 6.00pm liao.
My sis finish at 6.45pm...
So i ma change my clothes lo...tis not ngam tat not ngam...
Clothes flying everywhere in my room xP!
At last i wear a One-Side-Shoulder-Fall shirt lor....lolx!

Thn im sitting in my car ma...wen my sis cum into the car
her 1st word is~
"WHY WEAR SO SEXY!?WHR V GOIN?"
I was lk HUH?? this oso cal sexy ah? (*~*)
Thn v went to low yat thr...
But papa park his car at TS thr....
So v nid to walk over thr...i mean,cross te bridge n stuff...^^ lazy...
N my papa keep walking so fast...huih! i fastfast pull papa arm..
He wana lost his daughter meh...=.=

Papa say go eat te ma lat yu yuen..
YUM YUM ^^ i love it...summore long time din eat neh!
Thn walking tat time..papa say te guy n a gal walking infront of us
The guy looks familiar wor...he say luk lk our malaysia host Tau Fu Pok Zai wor..
Gem..i dun reli care lo...i jz wana c isit true tat sum1 luk lk him oni..
Dim ji tat guy stop,n luk behind wor....(NOT I PERASAN AH!) he luk at me a lil bit
Thn i ma luk bak la...IT"S RELI HIM!!!=.=so?no big deal la..
He's just a host...so wat..i met more famous ppl thn him oso got la...
^^ i relise one ting,he is reli vy short...opps!
It's true..he's ard my height ^^ hahaha...

Anyway,he stop at the Jagung Stall thn v keep walking.
We walk into Low Yat Plaza mar~
Wen papa touch his pocket.he realise he din bring his wallet!
== omg!somemore his licence all in his wallet =="
Luckily i got a 50bucks wif me.
^^im a life saviour...xP
Gem v ma decide not to buy d CD sin lor...not tat importanat oso wat..
Wen v r abt to exit Low Yat...i got a feeling i wil c tat host again.
So i told my Papa n sis dun luk at him...
After he tot v r his fan or sumting.
Yeap..(8~8) wat i predict was true enuf..
he's in d restaurant!@@y la so ngam...ish

Papa say wana Bring te painter to paint the aunty house.
Gem v ma walk at TS lor..
For me,TS is quite sienz...
N it also bring bak some memory of U n me ler...=(
I put on my MP3..
walk har walk har...i felt tat sum1 is looking at me
i take a glimpse of tat person..Rachel neh! as leng lui as always ^^
She look at me with tat expression "Is tat Andrea????"
hahaha...she luk at me frm head to toe neh...
So obvious!^^yeah...act i change quite alot liao...hehehe...
thn i wave to her loh~she wave bak...
Usually i Always....met her in MIdvalley geh...=)

Reach hum ard 10pm gem...after fetch mami..
Stil gt time to watch the Gem of Life geh..
But im not reli interested in tat movie liao...
Quite boring...Im waiting for A Watchdog's Tale ^^!
Linda act as tomboy ler...she so cuteeeee ^^
This yr wen Astro Drama Awards..i wan go c her ^^!!!
I reli admire her ler..
I kno i kno...sum of u might say all she kno is CRY CRY CRY
That's true n oso not wat i admire her abt..
I admire her beauty...her smile..so sweet...
hehehe^^ wish to c her n get her autograph too.
For whoever who wana say YERRRR go ahead..i dun reli care abt ur opinion.
U dun lk her,tats ur prob..i lk her wat.
N dun u dare ask me y i lk her!
Cz is so non of ur business.^^

Ok luu.....i wana stop abt today liao..
^^

(miss u too^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment