Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Forever A Sone Who Love Soshi

Sunday, January 31, 2010

30th Jan 2010 (sun) - Shop Shop Shop

^^ woke up by my dad in d morning ask us to brush our teeth n stuff..
Heading to The Curve!!!
Fingers cross~ [hope i cn find my cny clothes thr ^^
Reach The Curve v waited quite awhile for a parking slot.
Finally found one..a malay family..my GOD!
It takes thm forever!v waited lk 10mins for thm to get their F car out!
Thy love to waste time! Thn wen d car coming out..another stupid idiot malay gal wana park our plc!
Im lk WTF??thn mami go down tel thm v are thr 1st.
Thn wen tat stupid malay gal pass by..she luk at my papa.
I look at her angrily..lolx!she fast fast luk away! xP loser~
If she reli dare to luk at me..
I wil go down n ask her come out frm her car..ask her wat is wrong wif her. i dare ga

Got alot of ppl ler~
So wen i walk~i wil lk sim ha sim ha...
I sked lt ppl bang here n thr lar~
lolx...went to steamboat Village..
Not bad lar~own steamboat~
after tat~i saw a shoe..so cute n sweet~
Papa n mami oso say is nice..i decide..
Ok.tats wat i want thn^^
Rm59.90 oni wat~
I bought a DRess~n two Tee...^^ lk it alot~
thn i tel papa i want a new bag~
OK lor...saw a white bag~omg~
^^ quality damn nice..desgin is so IN..i grab it..
Flip d price tag.(OoO)whoa..rm99.90..
The salesgirl says its d last one..no more liao..ok~
I go find another smaller one..its oni rm39.90
To b honest~i lk d 1st bag more..but thn~almost hundred wor~
Thn papa ask me buy d 1st one~its ok~
Awww~thx! ^^ muacks...

Went to Jusco balakong wif my cuzin~
Thn omg..at Orange Sherbet!my dream dress~
Wat i wanted...rm69.90 oni...
i want it so badly~
Oh ya...too bad my papa not wif me in JJ or not he sure buy for me..
But he busy playing Mahjong...lolx
Told papa abt it~he say tink 1st..
I mms my pic of wearing tat dress to my fren..
5 out of 5 say it suits me alot!
^^ thx guys...but u guys make me wanted it more!
xP
Ltr i upload pics la...wen i cn find my cable! x.X
Cable hilang duno whr liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment